Thursday 14 March 2013

Who would be the audience for you media product?

It was very important to think about the audience for my media product whilst making it. I had to think what kind of people would buy a magazine based on the Eurovision Song Contest and how do I make my magazine appeal to them, visually aswell as with content.

The Eurovision Song Contest itself has a wide range of audiences. I chose to represent this and focus on a wide range of people too. This meant that demograhically, I focused on all ages, classes and gender. However Pshycographically I focused on families mainly. Those who enjoy having family nights in watching the tv with a takeaway. So really they could be any gender, any age, and any class! Which increases the chance of my magazine being sold as its really aimed at anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment